transfer iPod to Computer | Video Converter Download | iPod to PC Transfer

2007-12-04

Creative Releases 32GB Zen PMP

Creative has finally released its 32 GB ZEN PMP. The company says it will store up to 8,000 tunes in MP3, WMA, Audible 2, 3, 4 and AAC by pay-per-download or subscription. It is also compatible with iTunes and features an FM tuner and voice recording. It will handle WMV9, MJPEG, MPEG4-SP, DivX 4/5 and XviD videos and boasts a 2.5-inch TFT display with 16.7 million color support. The Zen should be good for up to 30 hours of music or 5 video with its Li-ion battery and its memory can be expanded with SD cards. Check with Creative for a price and availability near you.

Comments:
I just ordered the cheaper 2GB Zen at creative.com for only $79.99 US (less than hundred bucks even with taxes). 2GB is fine for me as I have many 1,2,4 and a couple of 8GB SD cards that I can use with it and have seperate cards for music/videos/photos/etc.

I can't wait to get it as I have heard many good things from friends. I hope it plays my Divx TV episodes that vary in sizing (w/h), Creative website only says that Divx and Xvid is supported if larger then the screen (320 x 240 resolution).
 
Aha, Zen may not be an ipod killer, but it is a Zune basher! lol, no kidding. People actually said it fits no.2 after ipod, better than the big Zzz. However, the iRiver Clix can give the Zen V Plus a good fight.
best mp3 players out of 2007
 
For the moment I use KarpiSoft iPod Video Converter to convert all my videos for the iPod.
iPod Converter
 
Post a Comment



<< Home